Mac Schneider for North Dakota is hiring a finance assistant. This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking to transition into finance or even someone looking to work on their first campaign.
– Perform donor research, donor solicitation, and donor follow-up
– Assist with preparation, logistics, and follow-up for fundraising events
– Assist in maintaining data integrity by tracking projects, performing data entry, and database maintenance
– Prep calls for candidate call-time and staff candidate call-time
– Assist with scheduling and staffing candidate
– Assist with other campaign related duties as needed
– Proficiency in Google Docs and Microsoft Office tools
– Strong written, communication, research, & interpersonal skills – attention to detail a must
– Engaging personality: creative and innovative with a keen sense of humor; strong public presence and confident interpersonal style
– Collaborative and thrives working in a team setting
– Flexibility and willingness to travel
– Must be willing to work long and irregular campaign hours with a fun-loving, positive attitude
– Access to a laptop, cell phone and a car
Preferred but Not Required:
– Experience with NGP
CC Connections are great! Caleb Thompson is a Political Science graduate and can’t speak highly enough about the candidate, the campaign and the location. You will be doing groundbreaking work. Caleb would love to tell you and is eager to have you join the team. Email him today!
This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone looking to work in a competitive environment in 2018. Women, people of color, persons with disabilities and LGBTQ individuals are highly encouraged to apply.
Please send resume, cover letter, three references, salary requirements and earliest available start data as a single pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Finance Assistant – [your name]”