Check out this incredible Investment Banking opportunity, sent to us by way of CC alum, Brad Hale. Details, how to apply and contact information below:
COMPANY: GLC Advisors & Co., LLC
LOCATION: Denver, CO
POSITION TITLE: Investment Banking Analyst
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
PREFERRED START DATE: Summer 2019 (or earlier)
CONTACT: Brad Hale, Analyst (Bradley.Hale@glca.com)
Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit. Responsibilities include:
• Working directly with client senior management teams, board members, and stakeholders throughout all phases of transaction advisory and execution
• Building financial models and performing valuation analyses
• Preparing presentations, company offering memorandums, management presentations, and other marketing materials
• Analyzing company historical financial statements and prospective financial information
• Conducting extensive industry and company research
• Collaborating within M&A execution teams
• Current undergraduate or graduate student with an expected graduation date in Summer 2019 (or earlier)
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Management, Economics, or other degree from an accredited university or college
• Prior experience in corporate finance, accounting, private equity, investment banking, or related financial services
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Outstanding work ethic with ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
• Strong desire to develop modeling and financial statement analysis skills
• Ability and willingness to work long hours and on weekends
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as preferred experience with other financial information tools such as SNL Financial, S&P Capital IQ, and Thompson Eikon
We offer an exciting and meritocratic work environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. This position offers the opportunity to gain in-depth and diverse work experience in M&A investment banking.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates. Please send your resume to Bradley.Hale@glca.com.
GLC is a leading independent investment banking advisory firm that delivers objective, senior-level advice within a number of industries, including technology, financial services, consumer, retail, gaming, and energy.
GLC was founded in 2005 and brings financial advisory experience from both Wall Street and specialized boutique investment banking firms. We have worked through multiple economic cycles dating back to the 1980s and have led more than 300 transactions representing over $400 billion in total transaction value.