It’s finally here! You can now register for skill-building, resume-boosting classes that take place during Winter Break. Learn new skills, boost your resume, prepare for grad school, and try out new careers!
When is Half Block?
Half Block takes place over Winter Break, from January 7-17, 2019.
How do I register?
Register on Summit: Student Life. Course registrations are open from Monday, October 22 to Thursday, December 20, 2019.
What classes could I take?
We have 20 exciting options for you this Half Block. Choose from…
- Kaplan: GRE, GMAT, LSAT, and MCAT Test Prep (These courses are valued between $1,300 and $2,500 per student, and are entirely subsidized by the Career Center.)
- Excel at EXCEL: Skills to Get the Job You Want
- Design Like a Pro: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
- Computer Language as Language
- Slinging Ink: When Printmaking Meets Social Justice
- Cross Examination and the Art of Trial Advoacy
And many more! Check out the complete course listing to see all 20 options.
There’s a Half Block that I want to take, and I don’t see it on that page. What’s the deal?
Are you thinking of a for-credit Half Block? You can register for all of those Half Blocks through the Registrar!
I have questions. Who do I ask?