Polestar Inc., a turn-key political consulting firm for Colorado State Legislative candidates, seeks passionate part-time and full-time interns to join our Colorado Springs team. Polestar works with Independent candidates, helping them with everything from targeting, mail, direct voter contact, fundraising, and strategic communications.
Both volunteers and internships will be based in Colorado Springs and will run from September through November 15th.
To volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for an internship, please submit a resume and short writing sample as PDFs with “Internship” in the subject line to email@example.com
- Detail oriented
- Creative and outside-the-box thinking
- Confident in speaking to voters and people from different walks of life
- Willingness to inject new ideas, not just execute old ones
- A strong desire to transform a broken political system
- Reliable transportation and a willingness to travel to meet with candidates
Essential Responsibilities May Include:
- Empowering new volunteers to join the movement by attending local events and “Meet & Greets”
- Navigating the candidate’s social media pages in a way that effectively engages members of the community online
- Training volunteers to canvass and make phone calls to voters
- Encouraging movement supporters to engage as donors through research and outreach