Bill’s Tool Rental and Springs Contractor Supply, our sales division, are construction equipment rental and sales companies serving Pikes Peak area contractors and Do-It-Yourselfers. We are a family owned and operated business specializing in great value and exceptional customer service.
Bill’s Tool Rental Inc. was established in 1954 and at the end of 2017 will be rebranding to Bill’s Equipment & Supply Inc. We are looking for an intern to assist with marketing efforts related to the rebranding process. This will entail arranging components of a communications plan, coordinating efforts to build brand awareness in Colorado Springs, and updating all company marketing materials.
This internship will give the Marketing/Communications Intern an opportunity to be mentored in their field as well as learn with our company what a rebrand process entails. The Intern will assist the marketing team with a number of projects, which may include (but are not limited to):
- Develop social media posts and email campaign content
- Assist with manufacturer product data/image collection for our website
- Generate content for website
- Research and fact check our company’s target audience
- Assist with creating marketing materials and maintaining brand standards
- Perform related duties as required