The Video Producer is a multimedia specialist that effectively communicates the NOLS mission through video for the purpose of education and marketing. The Video Producer supports the Marketing Creative Team under the direction of the Art Director and Senior Video Producer on NOLS video projects in all phases including research, planning, production and post-production. Projects may also include occasional promotional and project-based videos. This is a full-time position.
Qualifications: The Video Producer must be well versed in all aspects of video production from concept to completion.
- BA/BS degree in Fine Arts or Video Production or equivalent experience is preferred
- Pre-production experience preferred (research, writing, scripting, shot outlines, and logistical planning)
- Production experienced preferred (directing, shooting, lighting, and audio capture)
- Post-production and after effects experience required: logging, editing, color correction, audio engineering, the creation of supporting media (graphics, photos, text), exporting for web
- Must be proficient with the use of production equipment such as video cameras, lights, microphones, and tripods
- Must be proficient in using nonlinear video editing systems (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom and other appropriate software on the Mac platform)
- Photography experience is a plus
- Strong organizational and storytelling skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a viewing audience
- Drive to take a project from start to completion with minimum aid
- Team player comfortable in a collaborative environment
Check out full details in Handshake (accessed through Single Sign On)
Expires Dec. 17, 2018