Apolish Thinktown Education Inc. is seeking a self-motivated Mandarin-speaking Junior Writing Specialist to work in our New York Office as a summer intern. The Junior Writing Specialist will be responsible for a variety of tasks to help support our clients including, but not limited to:
- Assisting students in developing ideas for college essays via written feedback and video conferences
- Coordinating between the students and our American writing specialists in New York Office
- Committing to work for ten weeks from June until August (June 1st until August 31st).
The ideal candidate applying for this position should have/be:
- Currently enrolled in or graduated from a U.S. college or graduate school (a major in humanities or related fields is not required but definitely a plus!)
- Strong interest in Human, Education & Entrepreneurship
- A keen nose for eye-catching stories and a passion for telling them
- Exceptional skills in communication, time management, and multi-tasking
- Flexible working schedule and responsive on Wechat
- An excellent academic record (GPA ≥ 3.5)
- Fluency in Mandarin and English (written, spoken, and reading)
To apply: Please send a cover letter and writing sample (maximum 3 pages) to email@example.com with Junior Writing Specialist Internship in the subject line.
This is a paid position.