Hello Juniors & Seniors!
I am writing to invite you to submit applications for the SLAC Winter Video Interview Days. The deadline to apply is February 6 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
What is SLAC? The Selective Liberal Arts Consortium (SLAC) provides students with interview opportunities for post-graduate positions with top employers in a wide variety of fields. Apply by February 6 for first round or informational interviews with great employers. Interviews will take place via videoconferencing on February 23 and 24.
SLAC recruiting events offer CC students the chance to interview with top employers in a number of highly competitive fields, including business and law. Employers are seeking you out; take advantage of these opportunities!
Here is a list of the participating employers and positions for the Winter Video Interview Days. Additional employers and jobs may be added, please continue to check Handshake and/or this page for updates.
Spring Participating Employers
- Lord Abbett
- (SLAC-SPRG) Qualitative Research Consultant, OptumServe Consulting/The Lewin Group- Falls Church, VA or Eden Prairie, MN
- (SLAC-SPRG) Qualitative Senior Research Analyst, OptumServe Consulting/The Lewin Group– Falls Church, VA or Eden Prairie, MN
- (SLAC-SPRG) Quantitative Research Consultant, OptumServe Consulting/The Lewin Group – Falls Church, VA or Eden Prairie, MN
- (SLAC-SPRG) Quantitative Senior Research Analyst, OptumServe Consulting/The Lewin Group – Falls Church, VA or Eden Prairie, MN
- Ascend Public Charter School
- Carney, Sandoe & Associates
- Success Academy Charter Schools
- The ABIS Group