April – August 2018
Duties and Responsibilities:
The SE Regional Intern will assist the Southeast Regional Manager in a number of duties that will include but are not limited to:
- Data entry for all tournaments
- Marketing for all Regional tournaments
- Required to assist ‘day of’ at every event during specified time frame
- Campus involvement initiatives; SO College membership
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Sponsor recruitment
- Assist with event management at all events during specified time frame
- Pre event planning as needed
- Trained in all aspects of each event
- Includes rules training, registration, officials training, awards
This is an unpaid internship. Hours will be documented for service learning hours and/or experience purposes.
Apply via email with a resume and cover letter. Your point of contact is the Southeast Regional Manager, Michelle Pewters, at email@example.com or 719-574-8480.
If selected, an interview shall be conducted with Michelle Pewters and the Vice President of Competitions and Regional Services, Linda Lappe.