The United States Olympic Committee is hiring a full-time, yearlong Paralympics extern.
Externs will assist the Paralympic Division with strategic special projects, communications, presentations, and internal NGB sport event/logistics coordination. You will serve as key support individual to the vice president of Paralympics and other Paralympic senior staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Complete special projects for the Paralympic division in the areas of strategy, research, and data analysis.
2. Contribute to the planning and executing of select U.S. Paralympics programs and projects, including areas of sport development, data analytics and high performance. This includes preparing presentations and assisting in the drafting of business cases.
3. Assist the internal Paralympic sports, specifically cycling and swimming with organizing and planning logistics for sport events and competitions. This includes, but is not limited to:
– Coordinating air travel logistics with athletes, coaches and staff
– Preparing lodging arrangements and contracts
– Securing transportation for team travel
– Tracking and reconciling registration
– Drafting event communications for coaches, athletes, and staff
4. Assist in preparation of briefing materials and presentations.
5. Handle confidential information and communicate only to its intended audience.
Find out more and apply: