The Government Relations Intern will play a critical coordinating and support role in Visa’s Washington, DC office supporting the efforts of the GR team.
• Provide coverage of hearings on Capitol Hill and other policy related developments in Washington.
• Help to design education and advocacy events with third party vendors and key stakeholders, including data center tours.
• Coordinate events, logistics, and meetings surrounding Visa’s technology leadership and showcase opportunities in Washington in the summer of 2018.
• Help coordinate preparation of briefing materials for senior Visa executives to drive strategic engagement with policymakers;
• Assist in the production of newsletter highlighting activities and key issues in government affairs to communicate internally to Visa executives;
• Support content generation and production of a monthly publication for client managers to share with financial institutions partners providing an update on key policy developments at the state and federal level;
• Assist in managing relationships and projects with third-party stakeholder groups, including trade associations; and
• Provide support to Government Relations and Communications teams during external engagement events and activities in support of Visa priorities.
Find out more!