Here are four very useful resources for anyone looking for a K-12 job as a Latin teacher in Colorado:
1. The CCA is proud to make available Employment and Licensure in Colorado for Latin Teachers: a Guide, prepared by Pierre Habel (D’Evelyn Junior/Senior High School).
- An appendix with resources for re-licensure and professional development is currently in development and should be available by the end of 2019.
- For any updates of suggestions, please use the Contact CCA form or write the CCA’s Communications Director directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The guide was last updated in October 2019.
2. The American Classical League (ACL) operates a free placement service, where teachers of Latin and Greek at the primary, secondary and high school levels can get information about available positions, including by state.
- Here is the link for positions currently advertised through ACL in Colorado.
- Here is the page for Colorado.
4. Finally, the CCA electronic mailing list is also an excellent resource for both advertising and learning about K-12 Latin positions in Colorado. Please consider signing up by following this link.
Last updated October 2019.