The following may be of interest to members of the Colorado Classics Association:
- SCS Awards for Excellence in Teaching at the Precollegiate Level: nominations are due Friday, September 27.
- Up to two annual awards, each winner receiving $500, airfare and lodging for either the Society for Classical Studies (SCS) Annual Meeting or the American Classical League Institute, and $200 to their program for the purchase of educational materials. Candidates must be nominated. The nominee does not need to be a member of the SCS.
- Colorado Classics Day: Saturday, September 28th at CU Boulder.
- You can find a full schedule of events with parking-maps and the waivers needed for registration here.
- CCA fall meeting: Saturday, October 19th from10:00-11:30 at D’Evelyn High School (Denver); at this event we will celebrate the CCA’s thirtieth anniversary.
- Kraft Award for Excellence in Secondary School Teaching: nominations are due Friday, November 15; application materials are due Friday, December 20.
- The winner receives $500 plus airfare and lodging for the Classical Association of the Middle West and South (CAMWS) annual meeting. Candidates must be nominated and members of CAMWS.
Please also see the events calendar of the CU Boulder Classics Department for information about academic talks related to ancient Greece and Rome.
Last updated August 2019.