Colorado College Edge Internship Program
What is the Edge Internship Program?
For summer 2019, Colorado College is piloting the Edge Internship Program, a 10-week full-time experience providing invaluable opportunities for rising juniors and rising seniors to connect academic learning with professional work.
What differentiates the Edge Internship Program?
- Edge internships take place at companies with a CC connection (CC alumni, families and friends).
- Edge interns participate in a professional development boot camp to clarify personal and professional goals and gain workplace training that will help you make a positive impact starting your first day on the job.
- On-site mentors/supervisors will help you learn about a profession, company and industry and work closely with you and provide performance feedback.
- Edge internships are paid positions (rates vary by position and company).
- Edge internships provide enriching job assignments that involve creative problem solving and the responsibility to produce tangible outcomes that are valuable to the organization.
When are the info sessions?
Remember to RSVP!
January 23, 24, 25, & 28
5:00 – 5:30pm
Career Center Carriage House
Application Deadline: February 8, 7:00 pm
Application Instructions and materials posted on Handshake: January 21