How to Get Started in Climate Change and Renewable Energy
You want to pursue a career in climate change or renewable energy, but you don’t know where to start. On Friday, October 13, meet four CC alumni involved in climate change and renewable energy careers.
Come hear the stories of how four alumni got from CC to interesting careers in this space. Ask the questions you want to ask – Do you have internships? What are people looking for? Wow do you get a job? How should I describe my CC experience?
* This is a Homecoming event featuring four CC alumni.
Who can I meet?
- Steve McDougal ’87, CEO, 3Degrees Group, San Francisco
- Matt Banks ’97, Senior Program Manager, Private Sector Engagement, World Wildlife Fund, Washington, D.C.
- Parker Lyons ’07, Finance Product Manager, Spruce Finance, San Francisco
- Zheng (John) Mi, ’07, Director, Community Solar, SunPower Corporation, San Jose
- McDougal, Banks, Lyons: Lunch: 12:15-1:30 pm in Palmer 230
- Mi: 3:00-4:00 pm in Palmer 119 (cookies & drinks)
No RSVP required. Just show up!