Pixar’s Summer 2021 Internship Program is now live. Please check out the website for full offerings, specific dates per position, and the appropriate deadlines. Most summer positions are for 12 weeks during the summer months, however, there are some which begin in the summer for a 6 month length. Positions currently include:
- Pixar Undergraduate Program (PUP) – Summer 2021
- Editorial Intern
- Technical Director Intern, Lighting
- Story Intern
- Technical Director Intern, Sets Shading
- Art Intern
- Technical Director Intern, Global Technology
- Technical Director Intern, Simulation/Tailoring
- Animation Intern
- Technical Director Intern, Character Shading/Grooming
- Technical Director Intern, Effects
- Technical Director Intern, Sets Model/Dress
Note: Due to the ongoing global pandemic, we do not yet know whether internships will be onsite or virtual. This will be determined Spring 2021.
Pixar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know our storytelling is at its best when we include, celebrate and embrace difference. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. | Follow us on Twitter @PixarRecruiting.