The Career Center will once again offer summer internship funding awards.
The 2017 Internship Funding Application is now available through Summit. The application will remain open until all funds are allocated.
- All currently enrolled CC students who will return to campus for a minimum of one semester in the fall of 2017 are eligible to receive one award during their four undergraduate years.
- Internships must be a minimum of 6 weeks and 240 hours.
- Internships outside the U.S., must receive travel approval
- Applicants are in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Must commit to completion of several requirements before, during, and after the experience.
While the internship does not need to be confirmed or accepted at the time of application, verification of the confirmed internship will be required before the award is officially secured.
If you have specific questions about your eligibility or this process, please contact Andrea.Culp@ColoradoCollege.edu, in the Career Center.