Spectrum provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including video entertainment programming, internet access, and home phone service.
At a Glance
- You’re a motivated rising senior or current graduating senior with a 3.0 GPA or higher seeking a degree in one of the following areas listed below from an accredited college or university:
- Computer Science
- Systems Engineering
- This is a learning-intensive program designed to give you essential business insights and hands-on experience in your field of choice. It’s a full-time, 10-week commitment from June 1, 2022, through August 5, 2022.
- Benefits include professional development sessions, networking opportunities, and mentorship.
The Spectrum Internship Experience
You have clear aspirations and are seeking a summer internship program that will help you meet them. Find it at Spectrum, named one of the Top 100 Internship Programs in the United States by WayUp.
Our internships are designed to provide:
- Opportunities to gain new skills and elevate the ones you already have, all in a robust and forward-thinking business setting.
- First-rate, hands-on experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Opportunities to connect you with people who can give you a better understanding of the industry and help you accomplish real goals you can add to your résumé, this includes assigning you a formal mentor and interactions with senior executives.
Interested in learning more about this opportunity or applying click here!