The CSPM (Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum) builds a lasting connection to the Pikes Peak region by preserving and sharing our cultural history. In this position, you will assist the Program Coordinator with the Junior Docent and other family and youth interpretive programs. You will also work with a group of 30 middle and high school students.
ESENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS – the basic job duties an employee must be able to perform
* Assist with program preparation, interviewing, and training in May
* Help organize and manage tours and educational programs throughout the summer
* Assist with promotion and marketing of the Junior Docent “Hands on History” program
* Maintain consistent contact with the Junior Docents throughout the summer
* Plan and facilitate Children’s History Hour and Weekend Warm Up programs throughout the summer
* Facilitate the AASLH (American Association for State and Local History) “Visitors County” survey project
* Enforce policies and ensure the safety of all participants
Find out more! Act quickly though! This job is only open for one week!