4/30: Investment Consulting Performance Specialist at AON
Aon Is Looking For An Investment Consulting Performance Specialist
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Investment Consulting practice.
This role falls under Aon’s early career development program, known as Launch. Building on the development colleagues receive in the role they are hired into, the Launch program is a supplemental development program for recent college recruits.
· Calculate, verify and reconcile rates of return. Balance client portfolio statements on a monthly basis by compiling data from banks and entering information into a performance reporting system to generate rates of return.
· Prepares client quarterly investment reports and proofs prior to submission to the consultant for review.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date historical documentation in hard copy and electronic formats.
· Create graphs and tables using Excel and other software.
· Maintain and populate databases.
· Maintain a high level of competence on all analytical systems.
· Operate with limited supervision in completing assigned responsibilities.
· Provide support for assigned project and research responsibilities as needed.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
· 0 to 1 years’ experience; basic understanding of financial/investment concepts and math.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Must be computer literate and have proficiency in MS Office Suites, with an emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to work well in fast-paced, high pressure environment.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and within a team on a variety of projects, receive instructions from a number of people and meet project deadlines.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· The position will require overtime as needed; the individual must have flexibility to work additional hours with little or no notice.
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in the areas of Finance, Economics or other financial related field)
· Course work in business/mathematics or related experience preferred.
· Applicants for this role, which is part of the Launch program, must graduate between December 2018 – June 2019 and have a GPA of 3.0 or above.
The Launch Program was established to coach and develop future business leaders, this program “launches” the Aon careers of our campus hires in various full-time positions across the company. The 12-month development program begins every summer and includes in-person sessions, networking opportunities, self-study and global leader calls.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.