Blue Canyon Partners, Inc. is a management consulting firm that provides Fortune 500 business-to-business executives and private equity firms strategic direction on how to drive profitable growth.
For nearly two decades, the firm has been helping executives identify and take advantage of new growth opportunities and discover how to create and capture more value from existing businesses. Blue Canyon helps its clients identify growth opportunities in areas such as: commoditization, industry consolidation, price-based competition, channel conflict, new business entry, market expansion and adjacent businesses, acquisition strategies, and customer relationships.
What Makes Blue Canyon Different?
The experience you’ll have working at Blue Canyon Partners is unlike any other in the world of consulting. Here at Blue Canyon, we encourage you to:
- Control Your Destiny: Join a firm that encourages you to learn how you can become a professional services provider, a trusted advisor, and a leading expert in your field
- Pioneer Your Ideas: We are open and delighted to try new methodologies and push the envelope; we welcome you to think deeply and critically about tough problems
- Be in an Entrepreneurial Environment: We move fast and make quick decisions; you’ll never be bored
- Work Collaboratively with a Team: Teamwork, the glue that binds our culture – we depend on each other to be the best; lone wolves need not apply
- Make an Impact: Our engagements turn around our client fortunes and often propel their careers; for example, we have clients who have started as Marketing VPs and today are Fortune 500 CEOs
- Be Yourself, Only Better: We are not running a rigid, monolithic firm; we are exploring ways to grow and we value everyone’s constructive input
As a key member of the consulting team, you will have daily involvement in defining growth opportunities and solving business challenges for our clients. You will have the opportunity to be involved at all levels of strategy development from primary qualitative and quantitative data analysis to developing presentation materials to attending client meetings.
Associates are expected to:
- Master Blue Canyon’s methodology and research processes
- Showcase strong analytical skills and creativity in problem-solving within the project team environment
- Draw conclusions and insights from data and information
- Professionally interact and engage with clients
Travel required: ~10-15%
The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate education from a top-tier school and a record of academic and professional success. We are looking for recent graduates who are results driven and have an aptitude for analytical and abstract problem-solving. Strong writing, report preparation, and verbal communication skills are necessary for success.
Target Start Date:
Summer after graduation
U.S. citizens or permanent residents only
Competitive (Must be willing to relocate to Chicago area; Relocation costs are not included)
Feel free to email Grant Lundahl with any questions you have around the position and/or process
Grant Lundahl | Consultant
Blue Canyon Partners, Inc.
Please apply through Success only. No need to send in a separate application through the Blue Canyon website.