that Avid4 Adventure is still hiring for this summer. Please help us make camp happen for as many kids as possible by referring folks to work with Avid4 Adventure.
When you refer someone to work with Avid, please know that they will:
- Get paid a Living Wage (depending on the specific camp location, we pay 30-75% more than the national summer camp counselor average rate).
- Have access to affordable healthcare (yes, we provide healthcare options to seasonal workers).
- Be working for the only summer camp in the world that is a certified B Corp (Benefit Corporation).
- Have fun, feel connected, and be empowered.
There are TWO easy ways for you to help:
- If you have a specific person who you want to refer, then fill out this quick referral form.
- Share this blurb with individuals and groups:
SUMMER SEASONAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES WITH AVID4 ADVENTURE
Avid4 Adventure is the only SUMMER CAMP in the world that is a certified B Corp. Avid4 Adventure has over 35 locations of summer outdoor camps (both day camps and overnight camps) with jobs available across 6 states:
- Colorado – Front Range
- California – Bay Area
- Pacific Northwest – Seattle, Portland, and Bend
- Midwest – Minneapolis
- Northeast – Portland, ME
Avid4 Adventure serves kids aged 4-17 years old, and we have summer positions available for anyone over 18 years old. We offer great pay (based on LIVING WAGE), affordable healthcare (even for seasonal staff), other great benefits, and a welcoming, inclusive community regardless of your experience in the outdoors. Avid4 Adventure was also once again voted by Outside Magazine as one of the 50 Best Companies to Work For in the country.
See all available positions and apply online at avid4.com/jobs.