Brooklyn, NY, or Brevite will consider remote candidates in the US.
Brevitē is a Brooklyn-based direct-to-consumer startup that offers quality and functional backpacks that reflect how people live and work today. We are on a mission to create lasting change for the greater good, most recently committing $150K of backpacks to the homeless in NYC. This is an opportunity to join an exciting, growing company and make a significant impact.
Company Values. We enable and support everyone’s creativity. We lead by example. We treat everyone fairly in all we do. We are serious about play.
About the Role. We are looking for a Brand Marketing Intern to join our Marketing Team. This intern will be responsible for implementing company social media/marketing strategies to increase company awareness and exposure, as well as develop, analyze, and refine content strategies. This intern will gain visibility into our marketing department, supporting the Brand Marketing Associate in a variety of ways with a focus on content creation. We are looking for someone to work up to 20 hours per week. This is a paid internship opportunity.
- Coordinate with Brand Marketing Associate on building out email marketing campaigns and flows
- Assist with writing of emails and SMS marketing message campaigns
- Collaborate with our strategists to plan marketing campaigns
- Help with sourcing influencers and creators for various campaigns
- Assist with creating and publishing content across Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube
- Help craft strategic influencer briefs for campaigns
- Write ad copy and perform A/B testing to understand what messaging drives better performance
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Klaviyo is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Positive Attitude: enthusiastic and able to contribute to any given stage throughout the process; actively takes the lead on a given task and can pitch in wherever help is needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to confidently express ideas and also knows when to listen
- Flexible – able to adapt to an ever-changing environment and manage time effectively
- A scrappy team player that isn’t afraid to embrace new challenges and to take initiative
- Seriously detail-oriented
- Backpacks for you & your friends
- Working alongside a kind & caring team
Apply on LinkedIn