Cirque Mountain Apparel is looking for a full-time, entry-level business development lead.
- Analyze regional market to develop and execute new business.
- Expand territory footprint by identifying market needs, presenting value to potential clientele and capitalizing on all sales opportunities.
- Manage current account list in specified territory by establishing sales pipeline management methods to boost revenue.
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams.
- Track monthly territorial performance metrics and implement strategy to improve them.
- Use QuickBooks (inventory management system) to build comprehensive sales reports for further sales analytics and reporting.
- Work side-by-side with sales management and marketing team to develop and implement channel specific marketing campaigns.
- Monitor campaign effectiveness and develop new strategy when necessary.
- Ensure that client satisfaction is achieved on all deliverables.
- Must be a true entrepreneur! You will be managing yourself and expected to meet or exceed your quota, year over year.
- An experienced client-facing manager, who is well versed in the outdoor industry space.
- Proven track record of successfully growing and developing business / project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and prioritize among competing projects.
- Experience with entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiar with Adobe Software (Illustrator and Photoshop required. InDesign preferred.)
- Works well in fast-paced environment and timely with deadlines.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.