Barrington James is a leading global Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultancy, recently voted the 11th best small company to work for in the UK by the Sunday Times.
Due to our growth plans, we are looking for two academic, results driven individuals to join us as Associate Recruitment Consultants. We are giving people with no previous experience the opportunity to learn and develop within a fun team environment. The associates team focus 100% of their time of identifying the perfect candidates for our clients vacancies, you will have the chance to work across multiple different areas/job roles to give you a broad range of experiences.
We are committed to offering an extended training period for candidates coming to us with limited experience.
If you are naturally competitive, tenacious, and confident, but have never considered a career in recruitment, Barrington James is a great place to begin and progress all the way to Director Level.
- Supporting and working alongside some of our most talented Consultants to help complete the process with their clients
- Generating leads and networking with candidates via LinkedIn and on the phone
- Placing job advertisements and scheduling interviews
- Generating shortlists of key candidates for hard-to-fill positions
- Providing feedback and updates to current and new candidates
- Running candidate searches on our internal database
WHY JOIN THE ASSOCIATES TEAM?
- ‘Best in class’ training program
- Vibrant team environment
- Clear progression opportunities
- Your development is in your own hands
- Regular social team outings/events
- Annual salary + Competitive commission
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Committed and Ambitious individuals
- Strong academic background
- Confident and articulate phone manor
- Willingness to learn
The associates team is vital to the overall Barrington James business and is developing some ‘future superstars’ who will go on to progress through the ranks quickly. If you are interested in hearing more about what our team has to offer, apply today!
WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIREMENTS
US work authorization is required