Analysis Group is one of the largest economics consulting firms, with more than 850 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
This is an entry-level position for candidates with research experience who have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, economics, finance, mathematics, physics, statistics, or related subjects. Analysts can expect to work on multiple projects at a time across various practice areas and industries. Responsibilities and work experiences may include:
• Analyzing economic, financial and healthcare data using algorithms and statistical programming in Java, Python, R, SAS, Stata, VBA and other programs
• Analyzing data using statistical methods and analytical tools including econometric estimation of models, survival analysis and machine learning
• Creating dynamic visualizations to rapidly explore data and models
• Examining market and industry behavior through targeted research
• Reviewing and summarizing analyst reports and client documents
• Participating in meetings with academic experts and case team members
• Assisting in the preparation of expert reports and other client deliverables
Analysis Group fosters a progressive and academically oriented work environment, with an emphasis on teamwork and collaboration across diverse areas of expertise.
Specifically, we seek candidates who have:
• Experience or a strong interest in applying quantitative methods to real-world research problems
• An excellent academic record
• Experience or a strong interest in statistical programming
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• A commitment to teamwork and collaborative problem solving
• A desire to continuously learn and develop professionally
Analysts often move on to top graduate programs for an MBA, JD, or Ph.D. after their tenure with the firm; some return as Associates after graduate school. In addition to applying through Handshake, please apply through the Analysis Group website: http://www.analysisgroup.com/careers/join-us/how-to-apply-analyst/. To be considered, please submit a cover letter indicating geographic preference(s) and unofficial transcript(s).