Are you passionate about social and environmental justice? Do you care about climate change? Do you love telling stories and inspiring people to take action? Are you curious to learn more about what motivates people? Do you enjoy the technical details of digital communications as much as the creative aspects? Are you a data nerd?
Then this brand-new position may be what you’re looking for.
Join Earthworks’ growing team of committed advocates. This is an exciting opportunity to expand our engagement program to connect supporters with the frontlines of mining and energy extraction.
* Working closely with the Strategic Communications and Philanthropy Directors, you will
* Create and execute a digital communications strategy to increase the engagement of donors and online activists to further our mission.
* Develop a plan to expand Earthworks’ reach and attract new supporters. You will get to know our supporters well and develop customized communications segments based on what you learn.
* Write blogs, emails, update Earthworks’ website with engaging content that translates complex program work into stories that connect with our core audiences.
* Manage our social media presence on Facebook and Twitter.
* Be part of the creative team developing print content such as newsletters, the annual report, impact reports, and direct mail campaigns.
* Learn the ins and outs of WordPress, Salsa, Salesforce, and other platforms.
* Test, track results, and analyze data to promote organizational learning and continuously improve our efforts.