Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC (Economic Development Corporation) is currently hiring for a PAID summer intern.
The Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC is committed to being the primary advocate of the Colorado Springs/Pikes Peak region business community, dedicated to serving businesses of all sizes to build regional economic growth. The Chamber & EDC is the connection between business and government, business and business, and business and the workforce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Research companies that would potentially relocate to Colorado Springs
• Provide assistance to include scheduling and follow up for Business Retention and Expansion visits
• Attend and assist with Intern events
• Network with community leaders, business owners, and elected officials
• Opportunity to work with all departments within the Chamber & EDC (Economic Development, Membership, and Defense Development)
• Gain experience and knowledge about event management
• Enthusiasm for the mission of the Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC and service to our members
More details can be found at SUCCESS Job ID: 22621. Applications are due no later than end of business day April 6, 2018