The City of Colorado Springs is seeking a PAID intern for the Communications Department.
Hours will be flexible and approximately 15 to 20 hours per week during normal work hours of Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with some weekend hours.
Duties may include, but are not be limited to assisting with the following:
- Write press releases
- The City’s website and social media
- Writing, producing, recording, and on-air for SpringsTV
- City events, including photography
- General administration and office duties
- Media calls; answer Communications Department telephone
- Compiling media coverage for daily staff distribution
Relevant Background and Formal Education
The selected individual must be a junior/senior undergraduate student in good standing. The selected individual will possess, or obtain upon hire, and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license.
- For more information about internships, including a link to the job posting, visit: http://coloradosprings.gov/internships
- All job applicants will need to create a new login and online application (unless you already have a NEOGOV/governmentjobs.com user ID and password).
Learn more about the Communications Intern position at SUCCESS Job ID 21090