The Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center Theatre Company’s robust and comprehensive theatre school offers an internship program which provides a rich and challenging experience to a Colorado College student who is interested in theatre, education and management. This internship will be tailored to suit the skills and experiences of the selected candidate.
Full details can be found in Handshake: #4331617 Fine Arts Center Theatre School Internship
Official roles will be decided on by the Theatre Director and selected intern.
1) Administrative assistant to the Director of the FAC Theatre School.
2) Assistant to lead instructors of summer camps.
3) Assistant to the Director of the Youth Rep Ensemble production.
4) Support staff in the costume, paint, properties or scenic shops.
5) Crew for the Youth Rep Ensemble Production.
Official Internship Dates: June 2 – August 6, 2021. Depending on the focus decided upon by the selected intern and the Theatre Director, some hours and planning may be required prior to the official internship start June 8 (as early as March). Work Hours are flexible due to the nature of making theatre. Intern will work mostly days, but will be required to work in the evenings for rehearsals and performances.
Position is open until filled.