The Quad Innovation Parternship and the Colorado Institute for Social Impact are proud to bring you the first ever Impact-A-Thon: a competition for executing social impact.
At the event, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from area impact leaders about the value of storytelling in generating support for new initiatives and businesses. You’ll spend focused time with 10 social enterprise founders to learn what they do and how they do it, and then you’ll get a chance to tell their story to a room of community judges for a chance at $500 cash. Additional information about paid opportunities to do this kind of work over the Spring semester and beyond will also be available. Register here: http://bit.ly/ImpactCOS
Note that the $500 prize is only available to current students and recent alumni (w/in 3 years of graduation) at any of the Quad partner schools – CC, PPCC, UCCS, and USAFA (additional restrictions for cadets may apply).
- Saturday, December 2nd, 1-4pm
- Cornerstone Arts Center, Main Hall
- Free to attend; participants must be current students or graduates of CC, UCCS, PPCC, or USAFA
- Only current students and grads w/in 3 years of graduation from the schools above are eligible for the $500 prize
- Co-hosted with the Colorado Institute for Social Impact