About the Position
UZU Media is looking for talented Graphic Design Interns who are interested in working in the Branding/Marketing/Web Development industry. UZU prides itself on having diverse roots. We have a wide range of clientele, and thus, a broad network.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned. The Graphic Design intern will report to the supervisor and will assist with the development and design of UZU Media’s graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
This is a full academic opportunity, open to summer and fall terms.
This position is unpaid. Seeking unpaid internship funding or academic credit? Check out the Career Center’s Summer Internship Funding Awards and the GS199 Adjunct.
- Excellent computer knowledge for both MAC and PC environments
- Must have a portable laptop, working remotely will be an option.
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software.
- Writing and proofing skills are also required. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player
- Quick Learner and Efficient
- High sense of urgency
- Able to work well under pressure
Submit a resume + portfolio of past work emailed to info@UZU-Media.com.
When we were starting UZU (pronounced oo-zoo), we had a lot of thoughts about the kind of company we wanted to create: a place where creativity, efficacy, and connection were at the forefront. As our team at UZU Media has grown, it was pretty easy to figure out what we wanted to focus on.
We love bringing together strong content, brilliant design (humble brag), and the newest technology to create a powerful branding and online marketing experience for our clients. Finding ways to strengthen and grow our clients’ business is our highest priority. We accomplish this through a few main things: social media marketing, search engine optimization, website design and development, and company branding.