David Lauer, Architectural Photographer, is looking to hire a Studio Manager as soon as possible. Primary role will be administrative operations of the business with additional responsibilities in photo and video editing.
Office role alone will be a part-time role:
-Maintaining a clean and organized office space and assists in photo organization, editing and tech support for the company. This position requires great attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and exceptional people skills.
– Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Online and Quicken, and managing invoices (accounts payable and receivable)
– Managing Owner’s calendar
– Communicating both on the telephone and email with clients and subcontractors
– Assisting in the coordination of photo shoots
– Manage database of current and future jobs
– Maintain and keep current company website (Squarespace)
– Catalog and maintain image database including frequent backup procedures, register copyright on new images
– Manage marketing efforts including e-newsletters, mailers and social media
– Organization of the office including: filing, monitoring of office supplies, managing incoming mail, keeping a clean environment, etc.
– Maintaining photo, computer and office equipment (cleaning, organization, updates, repairs, insurance)
Optional Photo/Video duties (and required to make this a full-time role):
– Photoshop editing/ retouching
– Lightroom Classic – basic catalog understanding/ processing of images
– Adobe Premiere video editing
– Color calibrated photo printing on fine art papers
The following skill sets are called for:
– Proficiency with Mac/Apple products including troubleshooting skills
– Personable and professional
– Willing and excited to learn
– Detail-oriented and organized
– Self-motivated and takes initiative
– Great follow through
– Ability to juggle many things at once and seamlessly transition from task to task- Good communication skills both on the telephone and in emails
– Architecture/ Design Industry experience a plus
– Dog lover a plus!
Full job description and application details are available in Handshake Job ID #4619847
**Contact Andrea Culp, CC Career Coach, at email@example.com to discuss the position, your application, or additional insight into what is expected in this role.