Interested in learning more about community health and access to health care in Colorado? Interested in meeting elected officials and community health care leaders? Colorado’s community safety net clinics provide health care to low-income and uninsured Coloradans throughout the state. The 8th Annual Safety Net Clinic Week (SNCW) will take place August 21-25, 2017. The goal of the week is to celebrate and highlight the important role of the clinics in providing health care to those in need in Colorado. Help make this week happen for community safety net clinics!
PAID 10-week project (part-time; flexible, except during SNCW) starting in late June/early July culminating the week after Safety Net Clinic Week 2017.
- Create work plan and mechanisms for project management of SNCW17.
- Communicate directly with community safety net clinics and provide support for their participation
- Update, create and disseminate materials and information to clinics
- Identify, invite, and coordinate federal, state and municipal policymakers/elected officials to visit
- Conduct media and social media outreach.
- Encourage and track clinics’ independent involvement in SNCW and use of content provided.
- Prepare and present SNCW final report
Are you an independent, self starter looking for a way to make an impact this summer?
Apply today! Open until filled but need someone ASAP. To learn more, check out SUCCESS Job ID: 20569