Freedom, joy, health and friendship. Kids on Bikes mission is to inspire and empower all kids to lead healthy, active, and happy lives through bicycling.
The Administrative Assistant will be providing support to the Operations Manager through a variety of
tasks. This position is geared toward learning the overall operations in a nonprofit setting. Anticipated
an average of 8-10 hours per week.
● Responsible for all data entry for database including volunteer hours, donations, Pedal Station
tracking, Constant Contact (newsletter) emails
● Completes mailings including donation receipts
● Assists with annual Give! campaign
● Assists with community events; organizing materials and equipment for events
● Office clerical duties such as answer phone, admin email, filings, maintains office supplies etc.
● Pick up mail from MER/Pedal Station
● Weekly KOB/PS staff meeting
IDEAL CANDIDATE WORK EXPERIENCE:
● Office Administration and/or customer service background
● At least one year Non-profit work experience
● Volunteer work experience for non-profits
● Experience with Google Drive
● Basic knowledge of grammar and math functions
● Organizational, communication and time management skills
● Passionate about Kids on Bikes’ mission
● Ability to work independently and prioritize
● Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
● Attention to detail
Please send resume and cover letter to Jess Lieber, Operations Manager at email@example.com .