Summary: The Marketing Coordinator plays a key role in advancing the Council of Neighbors and Organizations (CONO) mission and vision – empowering neighborhoods within the Pikes Peak Region and providing the resources to create neighborhoods that are safe, healthy and thriving places to live. The individual works to increase visibility for CONO, its services and programs, and overall community engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing marketing and outreach strategies to promote CONO programs and services, events, membership, and educational resources.
- Identify and develop content for dissemination to media and across all CONO social media platforms.
- Assist in developing and maintain an annual content calendar.
- Coordinate and produce eNewsletters.
- Coordinate and produce CONO’s social media.
- Provide writing/layout/distribution support related to website, targeted eBlasts, surveys, presentations, event flyers, video production, and other internal and external projects.
- Research and obtain images to support content.
- Monitor print and electronic media coverage of CONO; keep abreast of community news.
- Provide communication support at CONO events (i.e. Facebook Live, live-tweet, Boomerang).
- Provide information and customer service support in response to membership and general public inquiries.
- Set goals, interpret results, and formulate recommendations to improve efficiency.
Find out more!