Now is the time for students to complete their applications for the 2022 Nebraska Summer Research Program.
Our 10-week residential summer research experience provides mentoring and research participation while allowing scholars to preview graduate school life at a research university. Participants all receive competitive stipends, room and board, travel/transport, graduate school preparation workshops, social and networking activities, and more.
We remain hopeful that we will be providing an in-person experience this summer. Should that change, applicants will be notified as soon as possible and a virtual experience will still be offered.
Explore the Programs:
- Applications of High Throughput Plant Phenotyping Technology
- Applications and Foundations of Unmanned Systems
- Beneficial Insects Protection Research and Extension Experiences
- Bioenergy Systems
- Biomedical Engineering Devices
- Chemical Assembly
- Expanding Opportunities in Agricultural Sciences: Crop-to-Food Innovation
- Freedom Stories Digital Legal Research Lab
- Community-Engaged Training for Advancing Health Equity
- Lasers and Optics
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry of Plant Immunity Against Biotic Stress
- National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure
- Emergent Quantum Materials and Technology)
- Redox Biology
- Sustainability of Horizontal Civil Networks in Rural Environments
Our online application is open until Tuesday, March 1, and students may apply for up to three different research groups.