Colorado Open Lands (COL) is pleased to announce the launch of our COL/Sprout Foundation InternshipProgram for Summer 2019. This position is a 10-12-week full-time paid internship in our Lakewood, Colorado office. The Intern will engage in and learn about all aspects of land and water conservation, specifically through private land conservation. This position will provide support to all departments for a broad-spectrum experience. The COL/Sprout Foundation Internship Program is designed to provide the Intern with a combination of mentored educational opportunities, field work, outreach, and administrative duties that support a well-rounded and solid foundation in the conservation industry in support of the Intern’s academic and professional goals.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
– Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Advanced degree.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
– A positive attitude, a sense of humor, and a strong interest in land conservation.
COMPENSATION, START DATE & APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
– $14/hour, 40 hours per week for 10-12 weeks.
– Not eligible for health insurances but employer will cover Social Security, Medicare, worker’s comp and life & disability insurances.
– Start date is flexible between May 1 and June15, 2019.
– Please send a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com and note COL/Sprout Foundation Internship in the subject line.
– Applications must be received by midnight, Sunday, April 7th.