In conjunction with the Edge Internship Program, Griffis Residential is currently seeking talented CC students to join our community management teams in Denver, Seattle and Austin as summer interns!
Founded by a CC alumnus, Griffis Residential owns and manages a distinct portfolio of attainable high-quality apartment communities in premier locations. Our motto is simple: It’s about you. Impeccable service is the hallmark of our team and delivering the highest quality guest experience is our priority.
Griffis Residential’s belief in fostering growth creates amazing advancement opportunities for all associates. Over the course of an 11-week program, Summer Interns will rotate through different communities in their market. Our interns will receive hands on training for a variety of property management functions (leasing, customer service, budgeting, market pricing, financial forecasting, and community maintenance). Summer Interns will also create, prepare, and present a project that addresses a specific business need at the conclusion of the program.
- Work closely with community teams to answer inquiries and manage resident accounts
- Shadow leasing consultants and learn how to show apartments to prospective residents
- Prepare and organize materials for move in and move outs
- Create, prepare, and present a project that addresses a specific business need at the conclusion of the program.
- Handle day-to-day office tasks, including answering phones, preparing for tours and move-ins, any other leasing responsibilities
- Assist with creating and implementing a property marketing plan and other communication projects
- Provide support with special projects as assigned
- Assist with apartment management operations by working alongside all on site associates
- Successfully completes the assigned tasks and projects
- Travel to communities of various sizes to allow for additional development
- May be assigned leadership opportunities for tasks and projects
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Candidates should possess and have interest in the Property Management, Hospitality, or Business Operations and Management
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with an anticipated graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023
- Travel is required to various local Griffis properties; must have reliable transportation
- Available to work full time (40 hrs/week) during the summer (May or June through mid-August), including most weekends
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks
- Proven dependability and reliability
Temporary / Seasonal
General Management, Real Estate, Property, and Community Association Management.
Griffis Residential owns and manages a distinct portfolio of attainable high-quality apartment communities in premier locations. Our motto is simple: It’s about you. Impeccable service is the hallmark of our team and delivering the highest quality guest experience is our priority.