About the Internship:
The Pax8 Product Management Summer Internship provides students with a unique opportunity to gain insight into the technology industry. Interns will be exposed to a fast-paced, growing company where they can gain hands-on experience in both product and project management. The unique, collaborative culture at Pax8 will enable interns to make meaningful contributions to the Product Management team. In addition, this dynamic role requires that interns interface with other Pax8 departments, which will broaden exposure to new roles within the organization.
About the Company:
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud distributor offering top cloud products and solutions to the IT channel. Established in 2012, Pax8 was formed to remove the pain points for SMBs interested in growing their business through a recurring-revenue model. The company is driving the business transition to the cloud through its profound enablement and comprehensive technology. As the experts in cloud innovation, Pax8 is well-engineered to sell, assemble, and deliver quality cloud solutions to its worldwide channel of IT service providers.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Attend working group sessions with internal stakeholders to identify product/process changes
- Assist with product creation and product updates
- Conduct product audits (names, descriptions, and features)
- Learn and understand product features
- Support internal teams on inquiries related to vendors, products, and processes
- Coordinate and prioritize requests for product and rate plan additions
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A rising senior
- Flexible; adjusts quickly to changes in priorities and requirements
View this job posting on SUCCESS.