Interested in applying to PIFP, a program that offers CC students (and CC students only) the opportunity to apply for paid fellowships at Colorado nonprofits?
Make sure to get the dates for the Block 4 Info Sessions on your calendar:
- December 7th at 12:15pm or
- December 12th at 4pm.
Both info sessions will be offered in the WES Room in downstairs Worner. No RSVP required!
Why should you attend an information session?
- Learn how to craft a compelling application. Learn how to talk about your interests and values, and translate that into powerful answers to the application’s six personal questions.
- Double-check the application checklist. The PIFP application has multiple components – make sure you’re on track to completing your application by the January 31st, 2018 deadline.
- Get answers to common questions about the interview process. (One of our favorite, recurring questions: “What shoes am I supposed to wear to my interview if it’s snowing out?”)
- Meet current and former PIFP Fellows. Get real answers from real students and alumni, including current yearlong fellows.
There will be a last information session on January 25, 2018. The deadline to apply is January 31st, 2018.