Pikes Peak Community College here in Colorado Springs is hiring a Communications Specialist for the Enrollment Services department.
The Enrollment Services Communications Specialist for Pikes Peak Community College is responsible for maintaining and executing enrollment related communication for prospective and current students, including operational aspects of software setup and usage. This position works closely with Enrollment Services to assist with the uniform, timely, and accurate distribution of communications to prospective and current students. This position is responsible for assisting in the maintenance of the admissions Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Ellucian Recruit, all other email and texting marketing software, social media, enrollment related web pages, and analyzing and reporting on enrollment and admissions data related to tracking recruitment events and outcomes, as well as communication effectiveness to prospective and current students.
The desired candidate has demonstrated experience in supporting and developing electronic communications, workflow creation, report generation, and website and social media maintenance. The Communications Specialist will utilize the CRM system to enhance the Admissions, Recruitment, and Enrollment Services Office’s business processes, and will assist in enhancing the productivity and efficiency in its pursuit to reach and exceed enrollment goals each semester.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Two years of professional experience in marketing, public relations or a related field (can be filled with internships).
- Demonstrated experience employing technology to develop outreach materials.
- Demonstrated experience creating and implementing communication campaigns utilizing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in basic HTML.
- Two years of professional experience in marketing, public relations, or a related field in higher education.
- Two years of demonstrated experience with writing and editing web content for organizational purposes.
- Two years of demonstrated experience creating and implementing communication campaigns utilizing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System.
- One year of demonstrated experience creating social media content for an organization or company.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating campaigns using reporting tools and data analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
Salary is $3,498.67 gross per month. For full consideration, all application materials must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 21, 2018. Applications accepted until position is filled. Learn more and apply here.