The Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum (CSPM) is currently hiring a Part-Time Marketing Coordinator to help strengthen the Museum’s marketing and communication functions. https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cosprings/jobs/3008830/hourly-museum-marketing-coordinator-pt-administrative-support.
You will work in fast-paced, collaborative environment with dedicated staff and volunteers to build public interest, engagement, and investment in CSPM’s mission. Working with CSPM staff and board leadership, you will create and deliver marketing ideas and activities to achieve CSPM’s strategic goals.
Work schedule will be Tuesday – Friday, 24-25 hours per week. Occasional nights or weekend hours may be required. Total hours worked will not exceed 1,500 annually.
Essential Job Functions – some of the basic job duties an employee must be able to perform:
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and design agency to deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials
- Manage and ensure consistency in alignment with existing brand standards for CSPM
- Ensure website is updated regularly and is easy to navigate; coordinate and implement any revision/update of the site with web designer
- Coordinate with staff and other stakeholders to deliver content via social media, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, e-mail, and direct mail
- Collaborate with the Development Director to design marketing collateral for fundraising initiatives
- Create and deliver press releases; develop fresh story ideas for media relations content
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate:
- Knowledge of non-profit marketing practices, including audience research, development of brand standards, website and social media communications, earned media, partnerships, and advertising opportunities
- Knowledge of various social media tools, including Hootsuite, Animoto, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Zoom as well as industry trends
- Knowledge of standard office technology and various software, including Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Creative Suite, and WordPress
- Knowledge of proper English usage, spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize different department marketing goals and initiatives
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Application Closes July 12. Apply today!