Sage Corps is now accepting applications for its August Start! Program. Selected students will spend 10 days working in-person in one of four international cities (Amsterdam, Barcelona, Paris, or Santiago, Chile) as a team consulting for a startup on a discrete business project. All majors and class years are welcome to apply. The program includes the following services:
- 50+ hours of online curricular training for hard skills in selected professional verticals (sales/business development, digital marketing, design, data analytics, software development); self-paced and completed in July
- 3+ academic credits (subject to home university approval)
- Assigned student team and startup project
- Housing and most meals in-country for 10 day trip to one of select global cities
- On-site staff to oversee project work and local professional/cultural events
- Medical insurance and visa assistance
Session I will run August 8 – August 18th and Session II will run from August 18 to August 28th. We have limited spots per group (20 students), so students should inquire/apply ASAP.
To learn more, visit https://bit.ly/2SI5JQ6, and interested students should complete our online application at https://bit.ly/3c8Revz by June 20th. The cost is $2,999 for the above services. We have some partial scholarships available and payment options as well.