As an intern, you will mainly assist in editing Griffis Residential property videos to be produced on a timely manner. Other work may include assisting on shoots, organizing footage, re-editing e-mail marketing videos, and researching and producing social media ads for the equestrian distributer Corro.
Location: Denver, CO
Video/editor assistant for Sorella Film
- Few years of knowledge of Adobe Premier
- Good with cameras and film equipment
- Can co-conduct interviews
- Is organized and reliable
- Is good with people and accepts working on revisions
- Takes good notes
- Is self motivated and will step in when there is an opportunity to improve the shoots and edits
- Is willing to learn and absorb material fast and have fun filming & editing with me!
- Additional drone videography experience and license will be recommended.
Payment/Hours: 25-30hrs / week (max 30 hours) 15$ per hour
Schedule: Schedule is flexible- It might become more uniform as the summer goes on but the internship can work around second jobs.
Start date: May 1st – Sept 10th (rough estimate on end time)
If you are interested please e-mail email@example.com with a short cover letter about yourself and a resume and reference film work if you have any! Georgia Griffis ’18 started Sorella Film, a small freelance film company, shortly after graduating.