Annual Hours: On-Call/Temp, <1000, <20 per week over 12 months
Department: Ed Robson Arena
Assist the Ticketing Office in the coordination of all ticketing operations for Tiger Hockey home competitions and various other special events held within the arena. This position plays an integral role in the Ticketing department and the selected individual will obtain unparalleled experience. The candidate will also receive valuable skills needed to apply for a full-time position upon completion of the internship and their degree. Candidate must be available for evening and weekend events and comply with College, Conference, and NCAA rules and regulations.
· Assist with the coordination and supervision of the successful ticketing operation of all home Intercollegiate Athletic
contests and of revenue generating contracted events held in Ed Robson Arena.
· Coordinate and assists with facility and event preparation to ensure adequate staffing and proper arena set-up for all
· Provide customer service to all patrons on game and event nights while assisting with all game operations.
· Assist in the sales and service of all season ticket accounts and single game ticket sales.
· Gain a working knowledge of and utilize the Ticketmaster Archtits software and assist in database collection, input and
management of the CRM system.
· Process orders, mail out internal orders, manage will call, handle customer service inquiries and reconcile sales reports
Required Qualifications: Enrolled full-time at an accredited institution in a related field of study; working knowledge of Microsoft Office; willingness to work long hours, weekends, and holidays; must be organized and able to multi-task; ability to communicate effectively and develop positive relationships with people from different cultural backgrounds; ability to focus, innovate and succeed in
Full details and application on the Colorado College HR Site