The United States Olympic Committee is hiring a full-time, yearlong Diversity & Inclusion extern.
The extern will work on projects with a focus on Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) for the USOC and NGBs. One of the primary projects for the candidate will be the FLAME summer sports leadership program and undergraduate experiential workshops. The candidate will report directly to the Director for Diversity and Inclusion with supervision provided by the Coordinator of Diversity and Inclusion with his/her primary functions as outlined below.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diversity and Inclusion recruitment and development project tasks.
- With the guidance of the USOC D&I staff, acquire data and strategic information to support the FLAME summer program and experiential workshops.
- Create guidelines, applications and promotional material for the summer program and undergraduate experiential workshops.
- Assist in coordination of all logistical requirements for programs and workshops.
- Assist in supervision of program attendees.
- Collect and analyze data as requested by Diversity and Inclusion staff.
- Assist in other Diversity and Inclusion projects and events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Current CC student / recent graduate of The Colorado College
Find out more and apply: