Wednesday, June 22, 2022 5:00am – 6:30am MDT
2022 Morgan Stanley Asia Webinar Series: Introduction to Morgan Stanley Asia
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, we are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
Interested to learn more? We would like to invite university students (graduating between October 2023 to July 2024) from any discipline with a genuine interest in the financial industry in Asia to join us for this webinar.
Why should you attend?
• Introduction to Morgan Stanley Asia and the work we do
• Discuss the advantages and unique career opportunities the banking industry in the Asia region presents
• Gain insight into the day-to-day life of our business representatives and their roles at the firm through the panel session ‘My Journey at Morgan Stanley’
• Learn more about our 2023 internship opportunities across various business units and the profiles we look for
• Live Q&A with our business representatives and campus recruiters
• Learn about our upcoming virtual events Event details Date: Wednesday, 22 June 2022 Time: 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (HKT) Format: Virtual Target Audience
• Students of any discipline or major graduating between October 2023 and July 2024. Registration
• Click “Register” to complete an online application with your resume by Sunday, 12 June 2022 (23:55 HKT) *Please register event with this link* : https://morganstanley.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/brand-2/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/2/opp/13232-2022-Morgan-Stanley-Asia-Webinar-Series-Introduction-to-Morgan-Stanley-Asia/en-GB
Due to limited seats, this event is by invitation only and successful applicants will be notified with event details by 16 June 2022 via the email address indicated on your application. For more information , contact Morgan Stanley Asia Campus Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org.