Echo is seeking an entrepreneurial spirited Logistics Broker; someone eager to learn all aspects of logistics brokering. Echo will give Logistics Brokers all of the tools they need to be successful in growing a unique book of business. Echo’s sales floor is exciting and fast paced, where days consist of hard work, healthy competition and a little fun with coworkers! Here at Echo, we pride ourselves on many of our awards and accomplishments.
Awards Hanging at Echo HQ:
#4 – Transport Topics’ Top Freight Brokerage Firms 2016
Top 101 Best & Brightest Places to Work 2016
#8 – Built in Chicago’s Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago 2015
#36 – Crain’s Chicago Business’s 50 Fastest-Growing Companies 2015
Echo is committed to investing in its employee’s professional development and career growth. It is our mission to give you the tools needed to succeed in sales. Logistics brokers will complete classroom training, an apprenticeship program and an in-house continued education program. Upon completion of the initial 8 week training you will be assigned a mentor for 8 – 10 months to work alongside.
Logistics Brokers will be equipped and ready to land new business for the organization through building a sales portfolio of clients. Logistics brokers will be responsible for the full sales cycle; prospecting, relationship building, customer service and operations.
– Take a proactive approach in learning the importance of each task and how it affects the entire sales/procurement process
– Perform all tasks assigned by mentor to support their existing accounts
– Manage operational activities of loads to ensure customer satisfaction
– Help drive new account growth via prospecting, sourcing and account penetration
– Attend Continued Education programs and fully engage in learning the industry and business
– Strengthen sales techniques
– Develop and maintain new relationships, both within the company and externally
Find out more and apply through SUCCESS, Job ID: 22155