We are looking for a highly adaptable assistant to support in the delivery of financial planning, investment management, and financial coordination services to wealth management clients. Position can be structured as an internship, part-time, or full-time role depending on candidates’ needs.
About our firm
We are a multi-family office and wealth management firm providing comprehensive, integrated, and objective financial advisory and investment services for affluent families and individuals. We earn and maintain the highest levels of our clients’ trust as we administer the organization, protection, and growth of their wealth.
• Be an active participant of a dynamic client service team solving complex family office problems with confidentiality.
• Ensure that all client information is accurately entered in our Client Relationship and Task Management systems.
• Assist with client tax planning and annual tax return preparation including gathering tax documents for clients’ accountants.
• Prepare forms needed for new bank, brokerage, and bill pay accounts.
• Assist with establishing and maintaining various entities for clients and filing/tracking necessary paperwork related to those entities (primarily LLCs and Trusts).
• Maintain online client folders and ensure all information is properly scanned and saved.
• Assist with meeting preparation and follow-up, including generating necessary paperwork and recording the meeting notes. Includes participation in the meetings.
• Support the client service team with the client onboarding process, including data gathering, opening new accounts, and processing account paperwork.
• Assist in tracking action items for each client and confirming completion.
• Stay informed of economic and financial current events.
• Participate in internal training sessions. Topics include personal finance, estate planning, asset transfers, tax planning, insurance reviews, investing, cybersecurity.
Find out more and apply through SUCCESS, Job ID: 22079.